Testosterone is the primary sex hormone of the male which works to regulate fat distribution, fertility, muscle mass and as well as red blood cell production. It is very important to keep the testosterone levels at a healthy or acceptable number to avoid certain conditions such as hypogonadism or more commonly known as infertility. The number of men who has low testosterone levels has increased which means that prescriptions for supplements are on high demand since 2012.
Facts about Testosterone
- The testosterone levels would significantly lower down as men age
- Normal testosterone levels are very important since they regulate several processes in the body
- Testosterone supplements are recommended or prescribed for certain conditions
- TRT or testosterone replacement therapy may be recommended but there may be side effects and possible risks.
Testosterone imbalance meaning having high or low levels can lead to certain problems such as dysfunction in the body parts that are usually regulated by the hormone. The following are the symptoms of low testosterone or hypogonadism:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Low sperm count
- Reduced sex drive
- Swollen or enlarged breast tissue
TestoGen and Virility
According to many testogen review, users have reported to have experienced an increase in their libido and as well as an improvement in their sexual performance. TestoGen is one of the most talked about male supplements which contain natural ingredients that can boost the testosterone levels. This is good news especially to those who are suffering from erectile dysfunction since TestoGen is widely available all over the world. There may be some studies that showed that the constant use of testosterone supplements may affect the fertility but these claims still have to be proven considering that many TestoGen users are really happy and satisfied with the results that they get.